Archive for February, 2013

27Feb, 13

Under New Hampshire law, an order to pay child support is set forth in a document called a Uniform Support Order. The Uniform Support Order (“USO”) will state how much child support the obligor parent must pay, whether the support must be paid to the recipient parent or the State of New Hampshire, and most ... more

16Feb, 13

The New Hampshire Senate is considering a bill, SB 138, which would allow assisted living and nursing home facilities in the state to force family members of the nursing home resident receiving care to pay for the costs of the nursing home or assisted living facility. The bill applies to any father, mother, stepfather, stepmother, ... more