The attorneys and staff at Hamblett & Kerrigan are dedicated to attaining our clients’ goals. We represent clients in referred matters in the same manner we represent our own clients. We respect the fact that referred clients have a history of a positive working relationship with the referring attorney. The referred client is always regarded as the client of the referring attorney, and we work with both client and counsel as appropriate. We may take the lead on representing any given matter, team with the referring attorney, or simply act as local counsel, providing guidance and insight into New Hampshire practice and procedure. We are usually able to honor existing fee agreements and share fees as appropriate. Under any scenario, referring counsel will feel confident that the client is well represented. Finally, we make our best efforts to reciprocate and refer matters to counsel who have worked with us in the past. where we are familiar with their professional approach to the law.
Our attorneys have a long history of handling referred matters and are members of local and national legal organizations where referrals are handled to the mutual benefit of all concerned.
- Association of Defense Trial Attorneys
- New Hampshire Association of Justice
- Defense Research Institute
- Northern New England Defense Counsel
- Best’s Directory of Recommended Insurance Counsel
- American Bar Association Corporate, Business, Health Care and Litigation Law Sections
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Estate Planning Counsel, New Hampshire Chapter
The attorneys at Hamblett & Kerrigan are consistently recognized as leaders in both our profession and our community. We invite you to contact us if you need additional information.