Andrea M. Van Iten (Nelson), Associate
Attorney Van Iten concentrates her practice in the areas of estate planning, estate administration, taxation, and business formation.
- Admitted to the New Hampshire Bar 2015
- Winona State University, B.A. magna cum laude, 2010
- Roger Williams University School of Law, J.D., 2014
Attorney Van Iten focuses her practice on estate planning and advising individuals on their estate planning wants and needs while preparing Wills, Trusts, Nomination of Guardian documents, Durable Powers of Attorney for Finances, Durable Powers of Attorney for Healthcare, Living Wills, and other needed estate planning documents, as well as assisting individuals with trust and estate administration. Attorney Van Iten also counsels individuals and entities with business start-up and business transactions.
Attorney Van Iten enjoys in her spare time biking, hiking and otherwise enjoying New Hampshire’s natural outdoors.
- New Hampshire Bar Association: 2015 – Present
- Nashua Bar Association: 2017 – Present
- New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association: 2017 – Present
- Member of Business Networking International
- Leadership Greater Nashua – Class of 2019
- Member of the New Hampshire Estate Planning Council
- Member of the Rotary Club of Nashua-West