Our Personal Injury team of trial attorneys, paralegals and assistants has over 70 years of invaluable professional legal knowledge and experience.
Hamblett & Kerrigan has the largest and most experienced Personal Injury practice group in the Greater Nashua area. Our Personal Injury team of trial attorneys, paralegals and assistants has over 70 years of invaluable professional legal knowledge and experience. We handle many personal injury cases on a contingent fee basis. That means if there is no recovery, there is no fee. Our legal fees in a contingency fee situation are paid with a percentage of the recovery we obtain for you.
We represent individuals and their loved ones who have suffered tragic and serious injuries including:
- Wrongful death
- Traumatic injuries to organs or bones
- Head, neck, and brain injuries
- Facial fractures and facial scarring
- Spinal cord and back injuries
- Digestive issues from e-coli and other food problems
- Burn cases
- Broken or fractured bones in arms, hands, torso, legs, and feet
- Nerve damage, numbness, motor function loss
- Serious skin, muscle and nerve damage associated with trauma
Our attorneys have successfully resolved cases against individuals, businesses and their insurers in a variety of liability scenarios including:
- Auto, truck, and motorcycle accident cases
- Pedestrian cases
- Medical negligence cases
- Medical product/device cases
- Prescription drug cases
- Defective product and defective machine cases
- Animal attacks including dog bite cases
- Construction site accidents
- Food Contamination cases
- Premises or workplace injury cases
- Professional negligence claims
- Workers’ Compensation claims
Hamblett & Kerrigan’s Personal Injury lawyers work hard on every claim we handle. We advocate successfully for our clients in mediation, arbitration or in the courtroom. We are proud that we are able to resolve the vast majority of our personal injury claims without the need for a trial. When that result is not possible, we are seasoned trial attorneys known for obtaining jury verdicts in our clients’ favor.
We protect your rights and fight to obtain an appropriate result for you whether your case is a sophisticated medical negligence claim resulting in life altering injuries or a less complicated accident. When you have our expertise on your side, you have the benefit of our experienced team of professionals providing you with the legal skill and knowledge to challenge those who must pay for your injuries.Hamblett & Kerrigan is a full service law firm. We have experienced lawyers who can provide you with help with tax planning, trust and estate planning and administration, employment, real estate and other issues which may be of concern to you.
Allow Hamblett and Kerrigan to be there, by your side, to give you a legal advantage