Providing Legal Services For More Than 125 Years
Brenner G. Webb
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law & Divorce
Attorney Brenner Webb practices primarily in the areas of Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Business Law, Family Law, and DUI/DWI Defense.
Brenner represents injured parties only, including injuries from car and motorcycle crashes, defective products and machines, dangerous premises, work injuries, dogs, and negligence. He litigates cases throughout New Hampshire and has Superior Court jury trial experience. Brenner has favorably resolved millions of dollars in cases for his personal injury clients.
Brenner handles a variety of business Law issues including formation of business entities, litigation, regulatory compliance, and employment law matters.
Attorney Webb handles Family Law matters including divorce and parenting issues. Brenner also has years of experience handling charges of Driving Under the Influence before the Department of Safety and District Courts throughout the State.
Brenner is a native of New Hampshire, having grown up in Brookline and is a graduate of Bishop Guertin High School in Nashua.
- University of New Hampshire - Franklin Law Center, Concord, New Hampshire
- J.D. - 2013
- Ithaca College
- B.S. - 2006
- Major: Business Administration
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire Association for Justice
- SuperLawyers Rising Stars
- Boys and Girls Club of Souhegan Valley, Executive Board Officer
- Nashua Bar Association, Board of Directors, President 2022
- Former Ambassador of Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce
- Youth Sports Coach in Bedford and Amherst, New Hampshire