Over A Century Of Commitment To The Nashua Community
As Nashua’s oldest law firm, we have been providing our clients with reputable and comprehensive legal representation for over a century. Ever since our founder, Charles Hamblett, opened the firm in 1889, we have been earning our clients’ and colleagues’ respect and trust. We are known for our services throughout New England, representing clients from all walks of life, including families, small businesses, large corporations and individuals.
Our focus is on providing a wide range of legal services while maintaining high ethical standards and a deep commitment to our community. For over 120 years, our attorneys have dedicated time and support to programs throughout our community, state and national organizations. From involvement in local school boards to area arts groups, historical commissions and zoning boards, we believe in using our skills as lawyers to help support the people of Nashua and New Hampshire.
We are proud to have a team of attorneys who are experienced in and talented in different practice areas:
- Joseph W. Kenny; Trust and estate administration, estate planning and taxation law
- Beth H. Davis; Real estate law
- J. Daniel Marr; Business law, employment law and entity formation
- Brenner G. Webb; Personal injury, workers’ compensation, business law, criminal law and family law & divorce
- Kent M. Barker; Personal injury, family law & divorce and criminal law
- Brian C. Kelly; Estate planning and probate
We are also assisted by three talented paralegals:
Our client’s goals are of the utmost importance to us, and we represent clients in referred matters with the same respect and diligence as our own. When you work with Hamblett & Kerrigan, P.A., you get reputable experience and the highest standard of legal representation.
Your Comprehensive Legal Resource
As a general law practice, we assist individuals and businesses with many different areas of law. Our experienced attorneys are skilled in several practice areas. Whether you need to draft an estate plan or are injured in a car accident, Hamblett & Kerrigan, P.A., can help you.
Our firm is full-service and can help you with a variety of legal matters, including:
- Personal injury, including motorcycle accidents, pedestrian injuries and wrongful death lawsuits.
- Business transactions and litigation, including assistance with business formation and handling contract disputes, employee benefit disagreements, and other matters.
- Estate planning and probate, including wills, trusts, probate representation and guidance during the estate administration process.
- Criminal defense matters both small and large – everything from homicide to traffic violations.
- Workers’ compensation to assist your recovery when you get hurt on the job.
- Family law and divorce representation on matters that include parental responsibilities and rights, child and spousal support, asset/property division, modification of divorce decrees.
Often, clients seek legal advice as a preventative measure. Whether coordinating personal affairs or business matters, Hamblett & Kerrigan, P.A., can help you navigate legal challenges confidently and comfortably. Families and individuals commonly consult attorneys regarding wills, estate issues, retirement planning or advice on closely held corporations and generational transfers. Getting ahead of significant life changes by speaking with an attorney will safeguard against potential losses that could be avoided with proper planning.
Legal planning isn’t just for individuals and families. Hamblett & Kerrigan, P.A., can help businesses at every stage of development, from initial startup and managing growth concerns to issues relating to the sale, merger or dissolution of the business. We also offer counseling and negotiation services to assist with business dispute resolution.
If you are facing a situation in which you are unfamiliar with your legal rights, consulting an experienced attorney is a great first step. Whether you are involved in a contractual or employment dispute, need to file for divorce or face a custody challenge, we will work with you to understand the problem and develop a plan to promote your best interests.
Our Attorneys Are Uniquely Qualified To Help You
Our firm is unique in that we have attorneys with a wide range of knowledge and experience to help you with various legal issues. Each attorney’s distinctive talents allow us to provide more comprehensive counsel to our clients. We are committed to achieving effective, efficient and practical case outcomes. Contact us now at 603-883-5501 or online to schedule a consultation.