Joseph W. Kenny, Director
Attorney Kenny concentrates his practice on trust and estate administration, estate planning, and taxation law.
- Estate Planning
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Taxation Law
- Boston College, B.A.
- 1974 New England School of Law J.D.
- 1977 Northeastern University, M.S.
- 1978; M.B.A., 2001 Boston University
- LL.M. in Taxation, 1982
- Admitted New Hampshire Bar
- 1978 Admitted U.S. District Court
- District of New Hampshire
- 1978 Admitted U.S. Court of Appeals
- First Circuit, 1978 Admitted U.S. Tax Court
- 1979 Admitted Massachusetts Bar
- 1999 Admitted Maine Bar, 2006
Attorney Kenny concentrates his practice on trust and estate administration, estate planning, and taxation law including advising clients in sophisticated estate planning matters, such as gift, estate, federal estate, gift and generation-skipping tax planning for significant assets. Mr. Kenny is a member of the American, New Hampshire and Nashua Bar Associations and is a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel. Attorney Kenny also holds membership in the New Hampshire Association of Certified Public Accountants, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants, and the New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants. He has been awarded an AV rating, which is the highest rating an attorney can receive from Martindale-Hubbell.
Attorney Kenny serves on the Board of Directors of the Nashua Center for the Arts and is the Treasurer of Nashua Bar Association. He is a member of the Nashua Rotary Club and serves on the Board of Bishop Guertin High School.
Additionally, Attorney Kenny is a Certified Public Accountant (New Hampshire, 1979) and has been designated a Personal Financial Specialist by the American Institute of Public Accountants.