8Jun, 20

While New Hampshire is reopening for business, employees will obviously discuss the COVID-19 pandemic.  Many of the protocols put in place are frustrating to employees, such as the answering of questions, temperature taking, and in some circumstances the requirement to wear facemasks. However, employers are merely following through with governmental directives.  This pandemic ... more