Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights Practice is based on a long history of representing banks and lending institutions.
Hamblett & Kerrigan’s Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights Practice is based on a long history of representing banks and lending institutions. For decades, we represented the interests of Nashua Trust Company and other banks in the Southern New Hampshire area. In 1991, most of the banks in New Hampshire failed, and we continued representing creditors through representation of the Federal Deposit Insurance Company and its servicers. We continue to impress upon our clients the important and hard lessons we learned in the late 1980s and early 1990s when we were working with debtors.
Attorney Dan Marr leads our Bankruptcy and Creditor Rights Practice. Attorney Marr is known and respected in New Hampshire’s bankruptcy bench and bar.
We can assist with:
- Secured Creditor Rights
- Commercial Landlord Disputes
- Parties Contracting with Debtors in Possession
- Automatic Stay Litigation
- Preferential Transfer Disputes
- Property Deficiency Claims
- Debt Restructuring and Work Out Plans
- Internal Credit Control and Accounts Receivable Practices
- Debt Collection Procedures
- Federal and State Fair Debt Collection Practices Acts
Often, a debtor compels a very aggressive pursuit to generate funds for our clients. We recognize, however, that our clients are often best served by immediate resolution to dealing with debtors. Our clients benefit from Attorney Marr’s many years of experience and expertise in assisting with creditors’ rights and representing parties dealing with debtors.